IF YOU ARE MAKING A PAYMENT OF AN INSURANCE POLICY EXCESS:
If you are making payment of an insurance policy excess, Shine are collecting the payment on your Insurer’s behalf. The payment and booking are subject to your policy Terms and Conditions along with the following additional Terms and Conditions – (“Terms”) from Shine (“us”). If you do not agree with these Terms, you may cancel your reservation in advance of the repair.
- Payment is due prior to commencement of the repair.
- Payment is taken via credit or debit card only.
- We do not accept American Express as a method of payment.
- You may cancel your booking in advance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0800 0321 067.
- In the unlikely event that the repair cannot be carried out on the day of the booking, because the claim is outside the scope of your insurance policy, you will be entitled to a full refund of the excess paid for that claim. Reimbursement will be processed within 10 working days.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable to attend the booking due to unforeseen circumstances, we will contact you to offer an alternative appointment at our earliest convenience.
- If you have any concerns with the repair carried out, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on 0800 0321 067 to initiate our review process.
- The repair carried out by us carries a guarantee whilst the vehicle remains in your ownership.
- English law applies to these Terms and Conditions.